The BeSafe iZi Go Modular X2 infant car seat is the new improved version of the proven iZi Go Modular X1.
The BeSafe iZi Go Modular X2 i-Size Car Seat in Fresh Black Cab has 3 features: Dynamic Force Absorber, Newborn Hugger and a headrest design.
Newborn hugger: Soft newborn hugger with a cleverly placed wedge for stability, support and an optimized recline angle for newborns.
New headrest: Support for the smallest, space for the tallest. The newly designed headrest area of the BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size provides your growing child with more internal space while keeping them protected. For small babies, the back area of the headrest is just as narrow as in the previous model to support their head ideally. When your baby grows, the triangle-shaped headrest opens up and gives your baby the space their head needs.
Dynamic Force Absorber: A state-of-the-art solution in the head area of the seat’s side wings. It gives optimal protection for little one’s head and neck. It’s made of special materials and a construction of different flex-zones, which absorb forces in a side-impact, through bending in the inner area while staying more rigid in the outer areas. It effectively works like a trampoline.
Do I need a base? You can either use your cars 3 point seat belt or with the ISOFIX base (sold separately)
- Extra flat buckle
- Textile Peak Mesh
- Moved production to Portugal
- New + improved warning label
- Includes seat insert for newborns
- The direction of travel backwards only
- Fastened with base or 3-point harness
- Additional side impact protection SIP+
- Improved headrest for more space + protection
- Additional padding in the head area for newborns
- Approved according to ECE R-129 i-Size standard
- The car seat offers a particularly high level of comfort