The NUK First Choice+ Silicone Temperature Controlled 150ml Bottles 2pk helps to ensure your baby’s bottle is at the correct temperature, with a temperature control indicator.
The NUK First Choice+ bottles now feature the new NUK Temperature Control Indicator. It looks like a thermometer and is located within the graduation marks. The temperature of the contents in the bottle makes it change colour. If the food is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white. Ideally, the food for feeding should have body temperature (37°C) and corresponds to the mean blue tone on the display.
The bottles promote the most natural teat for you baby, for healthy jaw development. With its soft zone, the silicone is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth, helping to provide a natural feeling while feeding. The teats feature a innovative anti-colic vent that helps prevent your little one from swallowing air whilst feeding. Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK teat is accepted well by babies, suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfeed.
Please note: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. The temperature should always still be checked manually before feeding.
- 2 pack of 150ml bottles
- Suitable for combination feeding
- Orthodontic shaped teat with a distinct soft zone moulds gently to baby’s palate
- Built-in Temperature Control indicator shows when milk is too hot
- Innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent the harmful swallowing of air
- Wide bottle neck allows for easy filling and cleaning
- Simple and easy to clean
- BPA-free, made in Germany
- Complies with the European safety standard EN14350