The Coleby cot bed is traditional with a selection of key features. Open slatted sides with teething rails. The top position of the mattress base allows your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed without unnecessary bending from birth to approximately 6 months, learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions. The Coleby cot bed can convert seamlessly into a stylish junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old. Requires a 140 x 70cm mattress.
Part of the Coleby collection.
- Suitable from birth to 4 years.
- Suitable for babies up to 25kg.
- Made from wood.
- Size L144, W75, H95cm.
- Weight 18kg.
- Teething rails – protects your baby’s gums once they are teething and have started to chew.
- 3 position adjustable mattress base – allows you to lower the height of the mattress as your baby learns to sit and stand.
- Mattress size L140, W70, .
- Mattress not included.